Saturday 31 March 2012

Rusks and Almost there!

So firstly, apologies, I am a day late with this blog, I thought I would get a free moment yesterday, but unfortunately didn't.

Anyway! Now that is out the way on with how Tyler and ourselves are.

This week although 'officially' we aren't supposed to, we've started giving him little bits of baby rusks. We did talk about it before hand and even spoke to my parents and Andrea's parents, we found out that both of us started on the rusks younger than Tyler is now despite rusks saying you should wait until they are 4 months.

After an unsure start and a couple funny faces being pulled Tyler really started to like it. Smiling and sometimes laughing whilst eating it.

Maybe being slightly keen we've already been out and picked an array of flavoured jared foods that he can try once he's a little more used to it. I have to admit I am excited about seeing what he's into and what he isn't, an seeing his little personality evolve.

A fun fact from the other day, we measure him. Remembering he was 45cm when he is now 58cm long and, although we haven't been yet to check, he must of more than doubled in weight!

I've spent a lot of my time this past couple of weeks making sure I can get everything together to hopefully start revealing more details of it over the coming weeks.

I know I keep saying this, but I am getting closer to revealing it all I promise!

Thank you for being patient, and thank you for joining me again for this late, short, blog and I hope you join me again next week.

1 comment:

  1. hello joe, hope you taste all these new foods for what i remember some of them are taste less,hope tyler enjoys them.

    ReplyDelete