Friday 13 April 2012

Chatter, chatter! And we're nearly live!

This week has definitely been far from a quiet one! Although not in a bad way. Tyler has been more chatty than ever, whether it be talking to one of us, or just making noises to himself whilst watching tv or playing on his mat or even when he is supposed to be sleeping.

He's starting to giggle a lot more and is definitely starting to find his voice and how to make the different sounds. Much like he's doing at the moment whilst sitting in front of me watching me type this blog.

He is continuing to be a little fatty! Enjoying pretty much every flavour of food we give him and wolfing it down. He's been absolutely brilliant with his food, even learning very quickly to hold his mouth open when the spoon is coming toward him, even seeing the bowl he gets excited.

Next week is again injections time, a time I'm not looking forward to at all. I'm hoping that like last time he can be quite placid about it, now that he's got even more fat to cushion the needle!

We've also received some photo's we had taken by my very good friend Sally Evans at Sally Evans Photography. I was more than pleased with how they came out and should be viewable to everyone very soon.

As to what I have been working on for a while now is setting up a website, to help new parents and parents-to-be with pregnancies. This blog will be continued on the site along with helpful tips and advice.

The first stages of the site should be up soon and I will keep you posted on its progress.

Again please do comment and share.

Thank you for joining me again this week and I look forward to talking to you again next week.

1 comment:

  1. not much to say this week ,didnt see much of you and the family,looking forward to seeing photos,yes he is becoming a little chubby one better word than fatty,he is like you enjoys his food.take care see you all soonxxx

    ReplyDelete