Friday 4 May 2012

Week Out With Rolls

Hey everyone, I know I didn't do a blog last week, basically lifes little drama's got in the way a little. I've been hugely busy with some unexpected events with my business over the past two weeks, so my apologies again.

It has also been a noisy couple of weeks as Tyler has been a little under the weather. Been very stuffy and making Darth Vader sounds while he breathes. He was clearly uncomfortable, so we were unsure if it was a cold, infection, bad tummy or anything. So we remembered what the pharmacist told us, we took him to the doctors to see what was wrong and what we could do.

After a trip to the doctors they did some checks on him and told us there was no infection, but he does have a bit of a sore throat. We were told to just keep using calpol and it should go away on its own.

I'm not surprised he felt a bit worse for wear as everyone else in the household has had some kind of bug the week or two before.

Luckily he is now very much on the mend and don't we know it! Definitely found his voice now, chatting away to us, toys and even himself constantly.

He's finally learned to roll onto his stomach and now he won't stop doing it, everytime we turn around after 5 seconds of him lying down he's on his front. The cute part is, you can tell he knows he needs to do something with his arms and legs when he's on his front to get moving, but he just can't figure out what. Half the time he looks more like he's trying to swim than crawl.

He is really starting to love his attention, which is great, but worrying at the same time. I'm getting slightly worried that he's going to start developing separation anxiety. Sometimes I feel like he is already starting to, at points he'll be quiet and as soon as we leave the room whining begins, not even proper crying.

This wouldn't be so bad and I would leave him to whine a little bit and get it out of his system, the only problem is, because he's learned how to turn over, he keeps trying to do it whilst in his seat! So the only way to be able to leave him there is to strap him in.

Sorry again for leaving you in the dark last week and hope you still stick with me on my journey, my project for the dad side of things has had to be put on hold for the time being, but will keep you updated still once it gets going again.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment